The Magic Tree

welcome

The best of the web – magical, mythical and majestical! Fantasy and Mythic websites and materials/downloads. Roleplaying, Tabletop and Esoteric Games.

Top 5 Things to Miss About D&D 2nd Edition - Dungeon Mastering - Dungeons and Dragons blog - DM tips, D&D books, RPG fun




Nine years ago I received a very special birthday present, the importance of which still persists to this day. I was given a Dungeons & Dragons Second Edition starter set, which I still have most of. I still remember my first character. He was a premade in the set, Niles the halfling thief. He trained with Dagger Daneer in the town of Haven. It was with this starter set that I had my first adventures, found a vent for my overactive imagination and made some close friends that I retain until this day. As you might imagine I am nostalgic for 2nd edition, I remember it fondly to this day. So, without further ado, the top 5 things to miss about 2nd edition:
via Top 5 Things to Miss About D&D 2nd Edition - Dungeon Mastering - Dungeons and Dragons blog - DM tips, D&D books, RPG fun

1 comments:

Unknown said...

D&d books are amazing books for Game players.. I am reading Mordenkainen's tome of foes and Storm King’s Thunder.. These are amazing book for me. Currently i am reading pdf version of this book but I'll recommend you to buy read hardcover book for better experience. Amazing book from d&d.

Post a Comment